Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ejaculation problems help!? -

Ejaculation problems help!? -

Ok when I start to pump out my sperm it comes out like a lazy bastard and just flows out. Ive rarely ever had it shoot out im worried that something is wrong. How do I get it to shoot out instead of flowing out. And yes ive tried to wait a few days and that didn-t work!


The more excited I am, and the longer foreplay/intercourse is, the more likely I am to achieve a significant shot, like over my head and on the wall! With a quick j.o., I get about what you are describing. I think it has to do with your overall level and duraction of excitement.
First off, there is nothing wrong with you. Second try to do it longer before going. In other words pump until you are going to go, then stop for a few and do this a few times before you let it go.
drink more liquids like water and energy drinks and take loads of b vitamins
Wait a bit longer, like 2 weeks.
Ejaculation problems help!? -