Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Question about ejaculation.? -

Question about ejaculation.? -

I know people are going to say don-t post this stuff here, then don-t read on!

Okay, I-m going to be very serious here: I-m 16 and I-m NOT Circumcised, and I can get my foreskin over the -head- of my penis. The problem is, when I feel the pre-***, my meatus (pee-hole) doesn-t want to open so that the *** could come out. Is this a problem? And is there something that I can do to make the hole bigger?
I never had this problem, however when I was 17 I did get circumcised. The doctor also cut my pee-hole because he said it was to small and narrow. Since then my flow of everything has become stronger. Maybe see a Urologist.
Theirs a tube called the urethra and thats the urine/*** tunnel that they travel through however you cant ***/pee at the same time, [i think youd obviously no this] but maybe when you ***, it-s not enough to get through the [pee hole] as you call it, so work on that. but if you can-t *** at all, and the semen doesn-t come out what so ever I would go to the doctor about this because you might not be able to get your future wife pregnant, you probably dont care about this now but you will in the future just get a testicular exam.


http://kidshealth.org/teen/question/just…

On Ophra -they- said that come travels at 37 mph. So you need a good pee hole.
no, u don-t need to just continue what you were doing until it gets forced out. You need alot of build up.
best to see a doctor and get him to see what can be done about it
Question about ejaculation.? -