Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How could i solve this strange kind of ejaculation? -

How could i solve this strange kind of ejaculation? -

I am a 26 year old guy.Whenever I watch a **** movie I get a erection if that scene goes for climax I am getting hard and I couldn��t hold and control it result is ejaculation without any masturbation instead it happens by just watching a sex scene. I am also having another problem while masturbating I am ejaculating with in a minute it is not lasting long . what all these things mean .will it hamper my marriage? Can I marriage? How long actually will it last while masturbating? I afraid ����������.could anyone tell me about this one? Is it normal if not what remedy I have to take ����..please advice me friends .......which medicine is good whether homeopaty,english or ayurvedic..................?

when ur with ur wife try Durex has a good condom that stalls climax... it uses benzocain to numb the penis. Although this doesn-t sound appealing on the surface, it apparently works
its completely normal .
you can control your ejaculation by masturbating slowly and going in a slow fast pattern just exercise it and then you-ll last longer.
Well, I-d rather be in your position than mine. I can go for 20 minutes, 30 minutes and still not shoot, and sometimes can-t even shoot at all no matter much...
You are normal boy . don-t worry! It happens in everybody-s life. The only thing is that you should learn the technique. Stop and start technique.
How could i solve this strange kind of ejaculation? -