Saturday, August 17, 2013

I am having some ejaculation problems. My girlfriend is scared for me. ? -

I am having some ejaculation problems. My girlfriend is scared for me. ? -

Well this has been going on for about 4 months now. I am now 19. I can-t stop my ejaculation. My penis is of a normal size it-s not big or anything. My testicles are normal sized. But when I ejaculate my semen comes in great volume. And after a 30 second ejaculation i am tired sore and i can-t walk strait. My girlfriend first enjoyed it but now she is concerned. I do not have any abnormalities that my doctor could detect what is wrong with me? Why is my semen so potent and come in such high volume? I can-t make love to my girlfriend without her telling me to take it out before i finish.
That-d be awesome. Lol. Maybe you should masturbate more. Then you won-t come as much when you **** your girlfriend.
I-ve had a boyfriend before that would *** for a long time but he never had any weakness afterwards. I think you should see a specailist. Your body might just produce more *** but you shouldn-t be feeling sore every time you have sex. Good luck with that.
see a doctor
I am having some ejaculation problems. My girlfriend is scared for me. ? -