Sunday, December 1, 2013

I am aware that male ejaculation and orgasm are different...? -

I am aware that male ejaculation and orgasm are different...? -

So if a guy says he-s -dry cvm-, does that mean orgasm without ejaculation? I hadn-t heard the term before last night.


correct. the male will experience contractions in the pelvic area. There will be no semenial fluid ejaculated. I-m working on getting to that point.

I-ve been reading Multiple Male Orgasms type books.
If it is my 4th or 5th time cumming for that day I might have a dry orgasm as there is no sperm to ejaculate.


Report Abuse



Yes, commonly if a guy has ejaculated several times in a short amount of time he can achieve orgasm but no longer have any ejaculate. There is a sperm reserve that can be temporarily exhausted.
Crude way of putting it, but yes, you can ejaculate with little or no orgasmic sensation, ejaculate with a full orgasmic sensation, or have the orgasmic sensation without ejaculation. Depends on how good the sex is and that you don-t pull out when done and quit--gets better the longer you go.
same thing
dry orgasm can happen. Usually it doesn-t. the difference between ejaculation in my opinion is the intensity of the climax
yes thats right...
Wow, I haven-t heard of that before. Sounds like someone is faking.
NEVER heard that before in my life, sounds like a load of S#*T to me .Faker I think!
listen, pal! take this question to dr. phil!! or dr, ruth!!
I am aware that male ejaculation and orgasm are different...? -