Friday, January 3, 2014

HARDCORE Premature Ejaculation problem: whats the absolute best product? -

HARDCORE Premature Ejaculation problem: whats the absolute best product? -

I have gangster premature ejaculation. it-s not even funny. This premature ejaculation is so intense that I tend to ejaculate when I sleep.

I tried a product called 5-htp due to high serotonin, and stuff. Taking unusually high dosage atleast(atleast 200mg) seemed to help. Going a day without an unnecessary orgasm helps... (so far I-m on my 13th day.) However, the large amount of tablets cause me to throw up for hours each morning. I-ve ejaculated so frequently in the past, that throwing up for hours feels like an improvement.

However, it is very annoying. So, what is the best tablet/medication for Super premature ejaculation? Did any of you ever take medications or anti-depressants that completely removed your ability to ejaculate? If so, I need it... I cannot take it anymore. Going an entire day without mindless ejaculation seems like an accomplishment. I do not masturbate, but if I did I-d release in about 30 seconds. I did read about a product called Zoloft in which people complained that they lost their ability to ejaculate (as a result, they could have sex forever.) Has anyone got any ideas for me? This is such a rare problem, that I doubt ordinary doctors will have a solution. Ordinary premature-ejaculaton medications don-t affect me.
You already answered the question your self! Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors such as Zoloft, Welbutrin or Lexepro will delay ejaculation if not make it virtually impossible to have one all together.
You most likely can get a prescription from your doctor if you were to tell him that your premature ejaculation is causing you to be depressed (AKA: situational depression), which is probably true, at least to some degree.
Explain to him that your lack of control in regards to ejaculation is causing you to search for products that may help and usually make you sick to your stomach, and when you discover that they are ineffective, you slip into depression which in turn does not help you have a normal, healthy, and happy sex life.
I don-t understand? Are you just ejaculating constantly without cause?!

I suggest you see a doctor, as it sounds more mental than physical.
comming during the night.......wet dream?

thats not premature ejaculation

umm are you comming like - in a few seconds? or outta nowhere without warning :s:s
be more specific in that sense


and talk to your doctor man..
HARDCORE Premature Ejaculation problem: whats the absolute best product? -