Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ejaculation problem Plz help......? -

Ejaculation problem Plz help......? -

I ejaculate too soon everytime......but last time i tried beer and it really worked for me to drive more......Plz suggest me any idea to improve my intercourse time....
I-ve heard that if you don-t do it for a long time then you will ejac sooner so.. maybe if you do it alot, you won-t ejac as soon???? Other than that, I-d suggest seeing a Dr. Regardless of how embarrassing it is.
After the first day of using your capsules I noticed that the erection of my penis was much firmer and lasted longer.

Now after one month I can say that the length of my erection increased and the thickness increased as well. My wife is also very enthusiastic about the change and encourages me to go on.

In the past I could reach only one ejaculation a night, now I can ejaculate two or even three times and The length of my erection increased!-
just becoz of vigrx plus its realy worked.
self control
Ejaculation problem Plz help......? -