Sunday, March 9, 2014

Clear Fluid Continues to Seep out of Penis ever after Ejaculation? -

Clear Fluid Continues to Seep out of Penis ever after Ejaculation? -

Ok. I had 2 questions that I was going to ask, being:
1. Is it bad if my Sperm doesn-t shoot out when I ejaculate?
2. Why does a clear fluid continue seep out of my Penis after I ejaculate?

The first question, I looked around and got the answer I was looking for. But my second question I don-t have answered.

So, Here is the situation:
After I ejaculate, a clear liquid will come out randomly. And when I say after, I don-t mean when I ejaculate. I mean like 5 minutes to an hour and a half afterward, it-ll come out. And it doesn-t just do it once and quit. It-ll do a little here, a little there. and so on.

If I-m walking around, or just sitting down, It-ll just come out randomly. But if I urinate afterwords, it stops(Minimal amounts will come out sometimes).

Is this normal? Also, I-m 17, and it has always been like this.

-Thanks for the help.
It happens to every male
Clear Fluid Continues to Seep out of Penis ever after Ejaculation? -