Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Masturbater thats now Married with Premature ejaculation?? -

Masturbater thats now Married with Premature ejaculation?? -

I-m 25 years old and I-m a regular masturbator (between daily and once a week) for the past 10 years. I-m getting married and I never had sex before. I-m worried all this masturbation will cause premature ejaculation.
Any married guys out there that can tell me if its happened to them????


The first few times may be quick but you should be able to last longer with experience. I noticed the amount of times I masturbated went down considerably after marriage.

I-m married - since 1989. I used to be able to go a long time when I was your age. Now, I use an extender to help me last longer combined with exercises.
There should be no real concern. It will take an adjustment. Many married men continue to masturbate. There-s a guide for dealing with masturbation as a couple on

http://www.collectivewizdom.com/MenWhoPr…
Masturbater thats now Married with Premature ejaculation?? -