Friday, March 14, 2014

My boyfriend has a problem with ejaculation...? -

My boyfriend has a problem with ejaculation...? -

he always aims for my eye.. is that normal?


Normal as long is not with blood.
normal
That-s just flat out ROTTEN...just rotten.
But if this terrible behavior continues then you could always wear a skeet mask...just sayin.
mine does it in my mouth and then punches me in the back of the head.

you should try that.
Honestly, when I-m cumming, the last thing I care about is my aim.

I think it-s the girl-s responsibility to direct the flow.
lol at least its not your ear.or hair..than we have a problem

have you tried the feet?..
That-s one good reason to stay at my place all the more. I like to squirt all over.
Stand on your head. He will never hit the target.
It-s fine hun. Now just stay still *aims and fires away*
Yes... it ok Trevor does that all the time... hes a little Slow... just ignore it!

?
thanks for the laugh.
omg is this where all u naughties come here no wonder u guys get suspended LOL...
My boyfriend has a problem with ejaculation...? -