Saturday, March 8, 2014

Why has my ejaculation lengthened over time? -

Why has my ejaculation lengthened over time? -

Im in my 30-s and even though ive had some chronic fatigue type issues for a while now my ejaculatory now can last up to a minute, perhaps 3 times longer then when i was younger .....sometimes its like i have to swim out ot the room ..whats the deal?
Gotta love an increase in stamina

SteveC
King regards,

I-ve heard of this type of thing before although it is quite rare in the male species. In the female species there is something similar occurs where the womans pleasure points begin to spread out as they get older (if they-re having more sex) because the constant rubbing on them from the penis or perhaps a dildo causes this. If you erase pencil with an eraser you will notice something similar it smears what you had there before much like a penis smearing the pleasure points of women and so they can more readily experience things when their pleasure points are larger and easier to hit. Back to the original topic, I believe you may have an condition called ueromisotisis. Once again, this is very rare condition and will be hard to find info on this. I-ve done extensive research on some of my patients and I-ve found out that although they-ve aged and had possible health problems otherwise when they want to escape these they focus on parts of their body which are working propperly and this causes those parts to excel. Now that is only part of the reason, the other part of it is because you possibly have so much extra hydrochollac fluid in your testicles which needs to be pumped out in order for toxins to not mitigate there. I hope this helps and if anyone has more info I-d sure love to know!

Good day,

Dr. Bonnaventure
wow..thats hot i must admit..i am sure someone has a smile on there face..
Why has my ejaculation lengthened over time? -