Saturday, May 10, 2014

Having problem with premature ejaculation? -

Having problem with premature ejaculation? -

so my gf, and I went out for about a year, and when ever we had sex I would last for about 45 mins, and it was great. yet after a year that we broke up and recently returned, sex it anything but that. I can seem to last long, we done it twice, and I lasted a total of 15 mins combined. I know lame. So i figure that it might be because I gained weight, haven-t exercise as much, and maybe increase alcohol and fast food consumption. to what you think and what should i do?


For a woman 15 minutes is a potty break. Mix up your positions, your stroke timing and direction. When making love, don-t think about what you-re feeling, concentrate on how she-s responding. Pay attention to what is turning her on and make sure every session is the best she-s ever had. You-ll find you are better able to please her, better able to maintain your -staying- power.
Alot of foreplay before-hand can make you last longer.
to be truthful 15 minutes isnt that bad.
Having problem with premature ejaculation? -