Thursday, May 8, 2014

I am 20 years old . my penis erects and i mastiubate but there i s no immediate ejaculation of semen.? -

I am 20 years old . my penis erects and i mastiubate but there i s no immediate ejaculation of semen.? -

Of course there is no immediate ejaculation, otherwise it would be referred to as premature ejaculation. You need to have sufficient stimulation before your orgasm comes then ejaculates. Otherwise its not called masturbation, it called -wet dream-.
Thank God, you don-t want it to be immediate.
Ok. Why would you want to ejaculate immediately? You would miss all the enjoyment of masterbation. It is not the end result, it is the entire game. Sounds like you don-t understand fully what masterbating is all about. Get some time alone and try to enjoy yourself.
I am 20 years old . my penis erects and i mastiubate but there i s no immediate ejaculation of semen.? -