Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pre-ejaculation problem? -

Pre-ejaculation problem? -

Often I can only go for few minutes (3 min). Actually, it is very hard to control now. When I was younger, it was much easier to control and I can hold it to like 15 minutes or so but now that I-m older, don-t really care much to release it early. Is this a problem? Is this have something to do with too much sex or masterbation? I average about 5-7 intercourses a month and time to time masterbation. Is this too much?


this is not too much sex you could have it daily and it should not cause any problems. You may just need to train your body to last longer this has worked very well for my BF and I as he could only last a few min. and now has much better control. Try bringing yourself right to the edge and then stopping and doing something else until you have calmed just a bit then resume to the same point and stop again etc. This is a great time to give your girl a little manual stimulation to keep her busy while you wait and I promise she will like it more than you finishing early.
What do your wife/girls feel about it? your brain-to-muscle control has weakened. Read about Yoga and try to practice it.
Its some-what normal....maybe you should take a brake?
I think that guys just have this problem. There are some that go for a long time, but most don-t. I don-t know what causes it but hey I don-t think that you can change it.
that doesn-t sound like too much, i know plenty of people that do it daily....try thinking of something else other than sex while your doing it...nothing thats gonna turn you off just anything to keep your mind off of it, i don-t know exactly how but it has worked for a few guys i know
how old ru now ? my ex only goes for 3 mins lol thats because im the best!
Pre-ejaculation problem? -