Sunday, October 5, 2014

Not your normal ejaculation problem.? -

Not your normal ejaculation problem.? -

I have a really hard time ejaculating during sex, or just masturbating. Sometimes I can-t ejaculate at all. I was with a beautiful woman the other night, I had sex for three hours before I finally came. Sometimes when I masturbate it takes me a good half hour or more to ejaculate.
So I-m wondering if there may be something wrong with me? Is there something I can do to ejaculate sooner? I know it sounds retarded, but after awhile you just want to catch a nut, and get some sleep.
catch a nutt and get some sleep lol you must be a man....go to your family dr and let him know your issue it could be serious
You need to get more emotionally involved with this girl. Also, if you have been drinking, sex can take a very long time. I was drunk once and had a problem exactly like yours. When I do it sober, I-m finished in a timely manner.
Also, try switching up positions, and let her use her mouth.
I don-t really think that this is a big problem. You might just be think of so ething does while doing it and it-s distracting you. But if that-s not it you might wanna see a doc.

?Caprice?
http://ihatekaty.com/?id=1783346#6dzz5z54fsdq7ez78z8d
Wow, it must be like being King Midas - everyone else appreciates and wants that, but you.
I bet you have a good reputation among the ladies :)
WOW! Your lady must be happy that you can last that long, think about that. I guess after 3 hours you could be a little sleepy.
If you-re on anti depressants it can be a *****
maybe ur into dudes
Not your normal ejaculation problem.? -