Friday, October 17, 2014

Urination after ejaculation? -

Urination after ejaculation? -

After continual stimulation of the head of my penis after ejaculation i have an uncontrollable urge to urinate... is that normal?


Update: you probably SHOULDN-T -do- anything about it, just take a pee, it-s good for you, especially after sex.

Yes, that is completely normal. Haha, no it doesn-t hurt.

See, you tend not to be able to pee when your inside a woman (ever tried it? It-s damned-near impossible).

However, when your done, it is very good for your urogenital system to go pee immediately, that-s why you get the -urge- to pee.

Even I, myself always pee after sex. Even in-between rounds, sometimes.

Now, what you should worry is if your pee burns (not after sex, but every time) because that would indicate a mild STD, probably Gonorrhea or Syphilis. I believe either could make you infertile if left to attack your reproductive system. I was successfully cured with a 100cc intra-muscular injection in the thigh of Ceftriaxone, and symptoms were completely gone in 48 hours.

Hope this helps.
Well, I can-t say it is abnormal. If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Maybe ensure that you go before the festivities start, that my stave off the immediacy. Ejaculation and controlling urine flow is done with the same muscle- the prostate. I tend to think you just need to empty your bladder before the main event.
Yeah, that-s normal. I use to get that all the time. Not so much now. It seemed like it happened more when I masturbated instead of having regular or receiving oral sex. Try drinking cranberry juice every so often. It helps with bladder functions and infections.
yea i agree with andy but i have peed right after ejaculatioin. it wasnt uncontrallable it just felt i need 2 and it felt good. so it depens on what u mean by uncontrallable
I usually piss before but that-s normal because I always piss before or after.
Uncontrollable? You mean you urinate automaticaly? I often need to urinate after but I wouldn-t say it was uncontrollable.
i wouldn-t say it-s uncontrollable but after, i always need to urinate
Yes it-s normal, it-s just nature-s way of cleaning the pipes so you don-t get an infection.
Sure, it might go away, try urinating before ejaculation. Works for me.
no, but even you urinate after generally but it is not uncontrollable
No, this is normal. It-s your bodies way of cleaning the urethra.
doesn-t sound weird to me
It-s not only normal, but common.
I have that too, it seems pretty normal.
dont do it dude! it hurts like a *****!
I too enjoy a quick pee after sex ! :)
Urination after ejaculation? -