Sunday, January 25, 2015

Curave and Lack of stiffness in my Penis, and early ejaculation? -

Curave and Lack of stiffness in my Penis, and early ejaculation? -

I-m 26. I-ve been masturbating since I was 14. Due to masturbation my penis become curly and during erection it does not become hard (stiff). I-m getting married after 2-3 months and I-m worrying how I could give sexual satisfaction and orgasm to my wife.
My ejaculation time is also too short, I ejaculate in less than a minute (after 5-6 moves).
How can I overcome my problems? If some doctor give me an advice then I-ll grateful to him/her.
Your curvature is not coz of masturbation. Lack of stiffness is due to a weak pubococcygeal muscle in your perineal area. Google and find out -p.c muscle exercises- from internet and start doing it regularly.

premature ejaculation is most of the time psychological effect and not physical. So you will have to go to a doc to treat it but it easily and completely curable.

small bend to the penis is not a problem however if the bent is really hard, then you might wanna have to think about surgery.

Hope these helped
Dear penis changes in its curvature because of your typical habit of placing penis in your underwear and partly by the strokes you like in masturbation.
For Early ejaculation in your case is caused as a result of excessive masturbation. In masturbation you re-designed your nervous pathways to ejaculate very fast. Its a deep rooted problem with lot of physical and psychologiscal aspects. If you have tried all available help and failed then you can disscuss your case with me. I shall surely help you

Dr Anil
Sexologist
dr.anilkumar@hotmail.com
i-m glad to tell you that you cant over use your penis, so masturbating did not cause this. so it must be something else. and if you developed this problem now, it could be just anxiety about getting married and all the stress with it.
there are a lot of techniques to prolong your masturbation/sex sessions. check the site i provided below it has good info about your premature ejaculation.
Curave and Lack of stiffness in my Penis, and early ejaculation? -