Saturday, February 21, 2015

How can I stop premature ejaculation? -

How can I stop premature ejaculation? -

i hate lasting only about 10 mins. Sometimes a last a little less. I dont want here ooo think of something else..... tryed it dont work.....


When you-re about to get off, stop, and go down on her. Finish her that way and give yourself time to rest, then you-ll be good to go again. That way she-ll get off, AND you-ll last 20 minutes AND it-ll seem like you lasted an hour.


I had that problem.

I was invited to the annual Conference of the Premature Ejaculation Society.

I called the chairman to enquire if there was any specific dress code. and he said, no, just come in your pants!
YTou cant egt mad rudrkn like ai am right now. **** ,t his screen is bright. At least CH has some balck stuff. This is all white. Too bright.

This hurts.

To be a premature ejaculator, you nheed to think of thsomething innocusou and totallhy un-turn =you one.

Thgat-s impotant. OR is it oimpotent?

you have to fdistract yourwself.

Also,k stop jacking off
thumb it
dude just bust your nut man who cares.
Your probly firing your mayor from office so early because your thinking about it to much.

just let your purple headed yogurt flinger fling its juice bro. It-s whats meant to happen!
How can I stop premature ejaculation? -