Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Question about ejaculation? -

Question about ejaculation? -

I recently masturbated, and instead of ejaculating, I grab my penis, and would not let the semen come out. Afterwards, there wasn-t a burning sensation, just a weird tickling sensation, doesn-t do it now, but just curious. Is this something I should not do? Also, early in the morning, I-ll get up to use the bathroom, and if I-m lazy, I-ll sit down, and when I do this, it sometimes burns a little, nothing unbearable, versus when I stand up to pee early in the morning? Any explanations?


You should never prevent yourself form ejaculateing. this is not healthy at all. If you are afraid of semen being all over the place, place a towel, on your bed to catch the semen. WHen you urinate, it could sting, and the urine woudl be cloudy, and ths can last for a few days.
I don-t understand why you wouldn-t want to let it out? You may have bladder infection or some kind of infection in there. I would ask your doctor about the burning. It is obviously not normal.
the first is retrograde ejaculation, puts it into the bladder. Dont want to do it regularly. The other, dont know, prob nothing to be concerned about.
Question about ejaculation? -