Saturday, June 6, 2015

What causes pre-ejaculation? -

What causes pre-ejaculation? -

My boyfriend has a lot of it, basicly the moment I touch his penis, it-s soaking wet. He said it hasn-t always been like that and when he masterbates, there-s a lot less. Is there any way he can control this? It-s more then a damper on our foreplay.


Pre-sex causes it.
I-ve noticed that some guys tend to have more than others. Masturbating may help reduce it. I think it is somewhat relative to how turned on he is, which is a compliment to you. I know when I-m really turned on, I produce more. My wife loves the taste of it, so it-s not a problem.

The liquid is there to help lubricate the penis for sex. Be careful if you are using birth control because it can contain sperm. I think your best bet is to keep a towel handy and simply wipe off your boyfriend-s penis when it has too much liquid on it.

Starting at the base, squeeze the penis and move your fingers up, squeezing the liquid up and out, then wipe it. You should be good for several more minutes.
if he masturbates before seeing you then he-ll be far less sensitive and will last alot longer
What causes pre-ejaculation? -