Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Delayed ejaculation or something else? -

Delayed ejaculation or something else? -

I need help. It seems that when I start getting too hot (body temperature wise) and sweaty, I seem to begin to lose my erection and my ability to ejaculate decreases tremendously. I can tell my inability to ejaculate is putting some tension on my relationship with my girlfriend because she then thinks it is her fault that I can-t climax. I was wondering if this might be a case of delayed ejaculation or does my problem directly affected by me getting too hot?


It culd be a temperature problem and your body -shuts down- to protect itself
Woah. This happened to me like last week.
It has to do with you being too hot I would guess
Stay out of the blankets, be in a cool room(AC helps), be on top, and try not to think about it or you might give yourself a psychological form of ED.

HOWEVER it may of only happened this way once and now you just have performance anxiety or the psychological form of ED because you expect to fail. Those are mental walls you have to conquer yourself.

Last result, go see a doctor about it. Hope that helps
Among the other answers all i can think of is that, because your body is heating up, your blood is being pumped around your body faster, and also if oyu-re thinking about it, you-re using blood to run your brain extensively. I-d say if you-re above average size then its a possibility that you arent recieving enough blood in your penis to stay erect. This however is just a hunch, i-ve put it together from facts i-ve learnt over time.

Good luck :)
listen...take a cool shower with ur gf and have fun. The shower is a great place to have sex or if ur shower is too small for 2....put some bubble bath n ur bath tub...cool water and both of u get n...mmmm...great fun bro
Delayed ejaculation or something else? -