Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sore Penis After Ejaculation? -

Sore Penis After Ejaculation? -

i just have a question thats been giving me a little bit of concern... sometimes after i ejaculate my penis gets really sore, and it hurts a bit. i-m not quite sexually active (still a virgin) but me and my girlfriend do -fool around- and after i ejaculate i find my penis is sore and it hurts a little could some answer please?


That-s normal. Sometimes it will feel very sensitive, but it goes away. As long as it is working there-s no need to worry.
well it could be the sentivity of it... or it could jus be when your fooling around she could be a little harsh with it... if not then its jus the fact that its sensitive... its nothing to worry about...
normal to be a little sore,gos away quickly.
Sore Penis After Ejaculation? -