Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Ejaculation Problems... ? -

Ejaculation Problems... ? -

im 18 years old, when i masterbate i ejaculate only a small bit from the end... the rest of the sperm comes out from underneath my bellend, in what looks like it may have been cut or something by me at a younger age...

its weird, and makes it much harder for me to *** whilst having sex, i have had sex 5 times and never ejacluated from it

so when i masterbate i pull back my foreskin and *** appears from between the foreskin and bottom of my foreskin

is this normal at all? :S
does anyone else suffer from it?

serious answers only please


IF this is true - when you pee then your pee would come out there too. If it does you need to go to a urologist who will redirect the urethra.
dude you need to see a doctor, it could be a serious problem i would recomend seeing a doctor as soon as possible before having sexual intercourse again
naw ni66a u need help dogg u weird
Ejaculation Problems... ? -