Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Difficult Ejaculation? -

Difficult Ejaculation? -

when me and my boyfriend have sex..my boyfriend doesnt ***..
we have had it 5 times in the last 2 days..after just coming off my period..3 times out of the 5 he hasnt ***.. He hasnt been having a orgasm either..
has anyone got any suggestions what the problem may be ??


he may not find you attractive any more or you guys are not really into it and his mind is wondering to sumthing else, or he is tired of you **** just try sumthing different be creative
ok one. he might not find you attractive.
2. have you tryed a different pose bc he might be used to that pose or just simply dilikes it
3. get his prostate checked
4.checks for abnormalitys in his testicles
5.if none of this helps i have no futher advice

hope you figure out the problem
How come you call that a problem?! How I wish I could go on and on and on for hours non-stopping love!! I envy that bastard! :(
Difficult Ejaculation? -