Thursday, March 24, 2016

I have burring during ejaculation and i have one swollen lymph node in my groin area what do this mean? -

I have burring during ejaculation and i have one swollen lymph node in my groin area what do this mean? -

Oh I don-t know. Maybe that you should get checked out by a doctor?


It means you are a dirty man slut and now your marked. HAHAHAHAHA.
Could mean alot of things u probably wanna get that checked out.
You have the symptoms of several urinary tract infection problems. The most likely culprits are infected and/or inflamed prostate, bladder, or urethra. You need a visit to a physician to get an exam and some treatment. Don-t delay and hope it will go away on its own. Neglect can cause serious problems.
The lymph node is the clue....you probably are fighting an infection in the groin area. I-d get to my doctor to see what he/she thinks and see if there-s a med to clear up the problem. Good luck!
Mike j you need a check out from your doctor. Go see him and tell your story.
It means you need to go to the man doctor.
I have burring during ejaculation and i have one swollen lymph node in my groin area what do this mean? -