Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pains in the back of my head after masturbation/ejaculation.? -

Pains in the back of my head after masturbation/ejaculation.? -

I have searched for this question, but I have not found the answer I have been looking for. After I masturbate, I get pains in the back of my head {the head of my penis, not the other head}, as if there were a small tear where my shaft ends and the head begins. If it helps you answer the question, I DO ejaculate when I masturbate, and I stop after that. And, to make it more pleasurable for myself, I use a few fingers instead of my entire hand, and I always use my right hand.
You-re probably irritating the skin there, either by rubbing against it or by pulling the skin taut at a spot where there isn-t much slack.

Try using lubricant such as a mild hand lotion and see if that helps. You might also want to make sure you-re not tugging on the skin of your penis very hard - even if that-s not a good way for you to -do it-, at least try and see if it stops that spot from hurting.

Edit - also, the ridge of the penis head - make sure you are not rubbing that edge over and over again, that can make it raw. Try to position your hand so you aren-t rubbing that edge.
Use lots of lube. Are you circumcized? Does the foreskin pull all the way back or does it stop enroute? Are you keeping it clean? Rub Vitamin E oil over the entire area to help keep it moisturized.
Hii,

Sweety, if i was you i would go straight to your doctor and get checked out.
Don-t be afraid! there here to help!! it-s better to be safe than sorry!!

all the best! take care!

: ))
you probably jacked off a little too hard man;]



keep doing it, free lotion.
Pains in the back of my head after masturbation/ejaculation.? -