Thursday, September 8, 2016

Does Ejaculation supposed to be quot;clearquot;? -

Does Ejaculation supposed to be quot;clearquot;? -

Every time I ejaculate I see it clear, totally clear.
What do that means?
I-m kind of scared about it. Does it mean if some day I get a child it could be with physical problems?
I-m 19 years old, great health, and Very Confused.
Please, help?!?!!


If this is from self stimulation or frequent stimulation it-s more normal if its infrequent and coopulating that is causing this it may be a medical issue. My understanding is the cloudy effect is from the sperm which may not be released from manual or frequent stimulation.
Don-t worry your fine. It should be a milky clear, usually dries whiter than it is fresh. In movies its portraid as whiter than it is because really, its easier to see in a film that way.
Semen comes in all different colors, but usually it is a little milky. Maybe you should ask your doctor next time you go.
If you jack off, like all the time, it will be clear.
As long as it isn-t bloody, yellow, or green then you are perfectly healthy!
same thing with me keep me posted plz
Does Ejaculation supposed to be quot;clearquot;? -