Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Im 16. I think I suffer from premature ejaculation yet have full control over my PC muscles. What do i do? -

Im 16. I think I suffer from premature ejaculation yet have full control over my PC muscles. What do i do? -

I have a steady girlfriend and we have sex semi-regularly, always using a condom. I know my PC muscles, use Kegels to strengthen them, and can recognize the sensation of an orgasm, which I then halt using the stop-start method. However, most of the time it takes only a minute or two before I need to use the stop-start method, which doesn-t make for very good sex. Can anyone help me last longer by being less sensitive so that I don-t have to stop as often or as soon? Thanks
You can buy condoms that have a sort of numbing affect, which thus decreases sensitivity

I assume you can buy them from pharmacies etc

Btw it-s normal at your age to come early, it-s just how it is coz of hormones etc
Least you have control over it :)
Practising kegels is one thing. Having full control is yet another, altogether. Sorry but keep practising; you don-t have full control by any means.
masturbate like hell before having sex. 7 times during the day should help out. you wont have any semen to ***.
one thing that i do that helps me go longer is to masturbate 5-10 Min-s before having sex
Im 16. I think I suffer from premature ejaculation yet have full control over my PC muscles. What do i do? -