Saturday, December 3, 2016

Quick ejaculation during hj? -

Quick ejaculation during hj? -

I am in my early 20-s. everytime i get a hj from my gf, i ejaculate anywhre between 1 minute to 5 minutes (over or under boxers). When she gives me a bj (I am wearing a condom), I may not even ejaculate at all, and she will have to finish me off with a handjob, etc.

Is this normal?


WOW! My man takes forever and it is so annoying!
yes its normal i have the same problem
the girl can be sexy and all that
but wife learn now to do it for me
she can try to use hand and bj in same time
and try to ralax and close your eyes
Of course you have less sensitivity with a condom on. Ask her to give you oral stimulation without the condom (unless you have HIV or an STD, obviously) and use her hand grip motion at the base of the penis.

BTW she can-t get pregnant through oral, so why the condom.

Also, you have preferences. Stimulation by hand isn-t always the same as other stimulation.
maybe cuzz your wearing a condom... or maybe she is not good at it..
Your ejaculation in 1 to 5 minutes is not unusual if you are making no effort to prolong it. Maybe there are are emotional issues involved in the BJ...the condom does cut down on the pleasure...immensely.
may I suggest that if shes just afraid of you getting off in her mouth that you assure her you-ll pull out before you come and let her finish with a hand job? that way you can ditch the condom and youll have way more fun. Just relax and enjoy it.
i think that a bj takes longer..?...my boyfriend takes like 15 min..too long for me to be doing that..so i finish with a hj...i can-t believe i am saying this in internet,,
yeah. it-s normal. it just means she-s better with her hands than her mouth. also... the condom while getting bj... odd. would be like trying to eat a twinkie through the wrapper. but, as they say, to each his own!!
yes, this is completely normal. When i get a hj or bj from my gf, i ejaculate in like 1-5 min. too.
It is for you, so no worries.
does it really matter, as long you-re getting off?
Well luv, I guess it is normal, mostly due to the fact that your other non-HJ activities use a rubber (condom). Unfortunatly, as much as condoms are important and a necessity in today-s world, they (the condoms) still decrease the male-s sensitivity.... Which is why you probably have trouble reaching orgasm wearing one, wheras without a condom and being given a HJ, you reach climax easier.

So I would say it is normal, even though for most males, it is usually the opposite which occurs (meaning quick to climax during a BJ but it takes forever with an HJ). Maybe you are just one of those rare and lucky guys who gets easilly turned on by a HJ, of maybe your GF (GirlFriend) is just exceptionally good with her HJ technique... I-m sure my hubby would like to inquire more about this!
If she-s performing oral sex on you with a condom and not able to make you ejaculate it could be that your penis is no longer senstive to her mouth plus the condom on it, although good for safe sex, it could be aiding your penis in not ejaculating.

Condoms do take away a little of the pleasure. But it also could be because you are used to having a hj that it-s a little psychological for you. Or it could be you are doing it too much and like I said before, your penis is becoming desensitized from too much masturbation.
I-m the same way, I guess I-m not very sensitive, I like a combination handjob/bIowjob the best lol
yes
Sure...some guys need both...most do...everyone is different...
yes
Yes, but you may want to ease off, then build back up, then ease off, that way you learn to have more stamina.
Quick ejaculation during hj? -