Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sometimes situps/crunches and pushups make me have an ejaculation...? -

Sometimes situps/crunches and pushups make me have an ejaculation...? -

Why and how can I stop it? i-m a 14 year old guy.


Geez, I wish I-d learned your workout routine when I was younger.

Couple of possible reasons: The nerve endings in your penis are exceptionally sensitive... or you have an excess build-up of semen that the body decides needs to go at the earliest opportunity.

I can-t offer much advice to counter the former. For the latter, a regular -personal- workout routine (ie masturbation) could help.
maybe a lot of pressure on your penis done by the reaction of the force you used when doing push ups...

and when sit upd, you intend to bend your body right? having it a 90 dgree angle to your hips? it does pressure on your vas deferens that let u ejaculate...

and other thing is that, it is may just a wet dream. If your not masturbating tendency is, you will end up into wet dreams...

hope i-d helped...
If you masturbate before your workout, it should help.
LOL! WTF? I really hope that doesn-t happen during P.E. LMAO!
are you wearing proper under cloths?
this can be the problem.
i really think you have a enlarged prostate gland, need to have it checked out!
Sometimes situps/crunches and pushups make me have an ejaculation...? -