Monday, January 23, 2017

Is There Ever An End To Premature Ejaculation? -

Is There Ever An End To Premature Ejaculation? -

I have tried just about everything, and making my girl orgasm is all I want to do, but I don-t do it often enough. I try thinking of other things, and at most I can last 5 minutes sometimes 10. But 50% of the time it-s less then that. Is it an age thing? I am only 23 and I am sure older men don-t experience this problem. It has taken my confidence down to zero, and I wish there was something I can do.


My girlfriend thinks I am not into her, when that is not true, if I had it my way I would bang her all night long.
Learn Kegel exercises (Google it) and semen retention (ditto) and also put her on top. It-s a different sensation - you can last longer that way, plus she has more -control-, so to speak. Try it.
Don-t worry, all that i know is almost all of the men in the world have it once or more.....

I-m suggesting that you take a rest from love making for a while..... or you just can take a natural PE solution like leech oil or others....

Hope that I-m helping.
There are other ways to get her off. Try oral or your finger. Make sure you ask her what feels good to her, then take your turn.
Is There Ever An End To Premature Ejaculation? -