Monday, January 2, 2017

Wierd premature ejaculation problem? -

Wierd premature ejaculation problem? -

Whenever i mess around with my grifriend and she grinds me on top i always orgasm. Whenever she is on bottom i don-t and aything else we do i don-t orgasm quickly. For some reason whenever she is riding me grinding it only takes a matter of seconds for me to orgasm. I think this might just be a mental thing but can anyone help? I-ve tried masturbating beforehand and that didn-t help.


It probably is a mental thing. If she is on top you probably feel you are being dominated and under her control and you find it very arousing. Not sure what you can do about it really, but if you don-t orgasm quickly in other postions suppose it is nothing to really worry about.
you need to take a time out to masturbate longer try to stop it
Wierd premature ejaculation problem? -