Thursday, February 16, 2017

When I stopped using an SSRI (Zoloft), I noticed I starting having problems with premature ejaculation. Help? -

When I stopped using an SSRI (Zoloft), I noticed I starting having problems with premature ejaculation. Help? -

I was taking Lexapro for a while and it made it tougher to ejaculate, but I think when I went off it I just returned to normal. Then I switched to Zoloft for a short time, and ever since stopping that I-ve had trouble with premature ejaculation (it-s been about a month or slightly over).

Will this go away? What can I do? Should I go back on Lexapro for a short time to see if that withdrawal will -override- Zoloft-s withdrawal? Or is this something entirely different?
Question for you did the zoloft or lexapro get you harder than you did in the past without the antideppresents
When I stopped using an SSRI (Zoloft), I noticed I starting having problems with premature ejaculation. Help? -