Monday, March 6, 2017

Husband ejaculation question? -

Husband ejaculation question? -

if my husband ejaculated in the tub, and i get in a few minutes later, should i be worried about his sperm touching me and getting inside me? thanks


I know the kid that looks like me that they say is my brother is really my son because I knowked my mom up when she took a bath after me, dad had the snip.
There is a very slight possibility that if you use the same water, some of the sperm could enter you and make you pregnant, but we are talking way better than million to one odds against.
I don-t know why you would want to do this! There is a very slight chance, but still a chance. If you want to make sure, just rinse out the tub and refill it with clean water. Next time you bathe first.
Why take the chance, if you dont want to get pregnant??
i-v worreid about the same thing before, but for me its mastubating and my sister getting preg.
Husband ejaculation question? -