Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Query on ejaculation.? -

Query on ejaculation.? -

I had ejaculated almost daily in the past years, but for the past week onwards I masturbate but I don-t ejaculate I mean Its not that am not able to ejaculate but am not masturbating that enough so that I ejaculate, and I am able to feel some that am gaining energy, usually i used to get tired quickly during workouts in gym, but nowdays am able to work for long time, I think its because am not ejaculating, is it true?

And also I know that if a guys is not ejaculating for a month, the prostrate gland pushes out the semen out automatically, will it happen it to me if I dont ejaculate but just masturbate till I get erection?

No comments on ejaculation, I need serious answers.
Ejaculating doesn-t make you tired but it might make you feel tired for a short period of time. You-re imagining you have more energy from the lack of ejaculation. I-ve ejaculated 2 - 3 times and went to the gym and lifted weights. It-s all in the mind. And the prostate does not push out the semen, it only runs through the prostate from the seminal vesicle. Too much to explain to you here. Do a google on ejaculation and read up on it.
Try a jerking holiday. You are trying to push certain organs to do more than they are naturally up to.
You need to get laid!
Query on ejaculation.? -