Sunday, May 21, 2017

Do I have pre-mature ejaculation? -

Do I have pre-mature ejaculation? -

I-m 14..when I masturbate I *** in about 40 seconds. Does that mean I have pre-mature ejaculation? I havn-t had sex yet and don-t plan on it until marriage...but...will this make it hard to please my future wife?

Any tips? Thanks


No
Try taking it a bit slower, enjoy it more, try new techniques
If u need advice e-mail me, im also 14
I think you just get a bit over excited.

Try and masturbate slower, and when you gt close to orgasm, stop and try and calm yourself down a bit and hold off.

Practicing holding back now will be fun for you (long masturbation) as well as make your future partner very happy! :)
yeah, sounds like you could have. you know what it feels like when you-re gonna shoot, so when you feel yourself getting close, simply stop and wait a bit for things to cool off. And don-t jerk so fast; take your time.

Yeah, if you shoot that quickly now, you-re gonna have problems later on.
Just slow down, try new techniques so it will change and have a new way to shoot.
Do I have pre-mature ejaculation? -