Monday, May 1, 2017

Problems with ejaculation? -

Problems with ejaculation? -

I am 18 years old and allways seem to have problems ejaculating with a girl. I can very easily ejaculate when I am by myself, ejaculation rarely happens when having sex, and with handjobs and oral sex it seems to take forever, sometimes even failing and losing my erection. When in any kind of sexual activity i feel very uneasy that i am not coming or will lose my erection.There is another problem that is possibly related. When kissing/petting with a girl i may get an erection, this is sometimes stays in my pants and feels uncomfortable for a while, wether anything happens next or not, once i lose the erection i often get pain in my testicals. A sort of achey feeling that hangs around for around half an hour. Please help me with this, I am finding myself unable to enjoy sexual activities and very umotivated to try and get sex, i have had this problem with every girl which all started when I was 14. I will be very appreciative to anyone who can help me with this issue.
Maybe you are too used to pleasing yourself. It happens.
If you have a -morning erection- it means your case may be psychological.If you dont ejaculate any semen it may be something called -retrograde ejaculation- .In both cases u have to see a doctor to have some advice .
Problems with ejaculation? -