Sunday, August 20, 2017

Ejaculation?? -

Ejaculation?? -

Is it bad to ejaculate before you go through pubery?


If you ejaculate, you are in puberty, if you mean orgasam, without any ejaculate, thats ok, as long as it is thru self stimulation.
Hey man, doesn-t ask us.

Ask someone you trust like your Dad or counselor.
No it is perfectly normal. I seriousy doubt there will be much ejaculation, but more of a dry oragasm
the ****?
thats the first signs of peuberty - first that, then hair, then voice
Not at all. It-s natural, normal and healthy
Do you think this is something you should talk to your dad about, Doctor, phys ed teacher, school counselor, Read a book, about it ? I think I would have kept this off the internet!!
Probably not I would say, Just dont jerk it too much or you will become a loser like me.
No :|
no
Ejaculation?? -