Saturday, August 19, 2017

Is it possible for ejaculation to shoot up from under a condom? -

Is it possible for ejaculation to shoot up from under a condom? -

A few days ago me and my gf were having sex in the cowgirl position. We both came at the same time, but when she dismounted. I felt my *** shoot onto my lower stomach. I was so worried because I thought the condom broke. Is it common for *** to shoot through the back like that? My memory of this is pretty vague because I was really drunk. Thanks
it is possible, that is why they say condoms r 99% effectice

answer mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AixAiDVcdPDDfyHGbxHpAq7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091005173057AAGiPbH
Condoms break sometimes, so yes it-s possible
Yeah the alcohol might have been a factor in that.

If used correctly, when you ejaculate the semen falls into the tip of the condom (you know that part at the tip called a well). There shouldn-t be any semen shooting anywhere. Even if the girl is on top if you ejaculate you shouldn-t have any kind of explosions of semen.
Is it possible for ejaculation to shoot up from under a condom? -