Friday, September 15, 2017

Is the penis head supposed to be overly-sensitive after ejaculation? -

Is the penis head supposed to be overly-sensitive after ejaculation? -

Well that is a pretty common thing for guys to experience. Its do to what is called a refractory period in which after a guy climaxes, his body basically shuts down his sexual function. It generally lasts only a few minutes (if even that) and most guys can have sex like normal just a short time after they ejaculate. If you take longer, then that-s just who you are.


Yup, that-s the way it gets after the romp, I have to grit my teeth when I withdraw after sex, it is just so tender I can-t stand to have any friction at all. One more reason to roll over and go to sleep; not always too popular with her, oh well.
Yes sure is! The underside is probably the most sensitive part of the organ and gets a lot of friction on it. It is very arousing. If it wasn-t sensitive I would be worried.
Yes it is perfectly normal. Happens to me every time. You got nothing to worry about dude.
It usually is, this is common with most people.
I think that-s normal
yes normal
Is the penis head supposed to be overly-sensitive after ejaculation? -