Monday, October 2, 2017

Do I have pre-mature ejaculation? -

Do I have pre-mature ejaculation? -

I have a a lot of pre-c um and I am worried I will also have to deal with pre mature ejaculation... any ideas?


It-s two different things, don-t worry unless it happens. Even if it does happen, it can be controlled.
Pre-ejaculate is just the equivilent of a woman getting wet, it-s natural lube, nothing else.
Premature ejaculation is getting an orgasm before you-ve even done anything, and if that happens, just learn to control yourself and slow it down.
No, pre-ejaculate is more of an envoy to make the woman-s normally hostile vaginal environment a bit more freindly.

That has no connection with premature ejaculation
Pre *** is when you lust and get excited and your penis leaks a fluid called precum this is not the same as remature ejuclation
Do I have pre-mature ejaculation? -