Saturday, October 7, 2017

Leaking Urine after Ejaculation? -

Leaking Urine after Ejaculation? -

With continued (somewhat rough) stimulation after ejaculation, I ejaculate/leak urine. It seems as though it is part of the orgasm as the muscles seem to be the same, but comes after semen has ejaculated and after the orgasm feelings have subsided. I am still erect when it happens though. I am only 28 years old and have not had any urology problems up to this point.

Should I be concerned?


looks like you need to get back in diapers, huh?
You are still pretty young to have a prostate problem but it could happen. I know with me after I have gotten a nut I will have to go pee at least three or four times in the next few hours. As for leaking pee not yet but then again I-m 52 and do have and have had some trouble with retention anyway. But for you it would be to your best interest to see a Doc and if meds are needed get started on them now instead of later. But enjoy those moment while you can, because as you get older one or both will lose interest. that is a sad state to be in because then it is nothing but pretty memory-s.
Maybe you need to empty your bladder before you have sex. If that doesn-t help then, that-s a prostate problem. You need to see your doctor.
don-t stress it - its just a very stimulated prostate. its happened to me a couple times, and i must say - the orgasmns themselves were pretty off the charts...
Are you certain it-s urine and not simply clear seminal fluid?
Man, you have a leak problem go to the doctor!
dude! this aint the place, go find a doctor !
yes forget what anybody says on here, and go see a urologist fast.
do you like piss inside the girl??
yeah u have a problem
Leaking Urine after Ejaculation? -