Friday, January 12, 2018

Squeezing the penile shaft to stop ejaculation? -

Squeezing the penile shaft to stop ejaculation? -

What is the harm/effect of squeezing the penile shaft to stop ejaculation when you masturbate? I was experimenting many times and I am pretty sure now I have damaged something (nerves? urethra?) etc. I have no idea. But my penis and erection doesn-t feel the same anymore. And at night it seems to hurt around the perineum area, like a pressure and when I go to urinate, some urine leaks out later on. Overall just uncomfortable. :[
stupid me....
DON-T do this. It can cause retrograde ejaculation, which can cause infections and overall is just not a good thing.

Basically what retrograde is...when you stop your ejaculation, the semen has to go somewhere. And since it can-t take the direction it-s supposed to take - out - it goes in the opposite direction, back inside your body.
Yup, Anna is spot on.

If you stop ejaculation the semen is forced backwards under great pressure.

It either forces the bladder sphincter or more likely semen is forced back into tubes to testes carrying bacteria and causing nasty infections.

Don-t do it.

Yes I know some men use it to control ED but they can end up Sterile.

M.
This is a technique that is used to make sex last longer, so you probably didn-t do long term damage. Go see a urologist if you are unsure. Maybe, its not related, so you should get it checked out.
You may block the blood supply that could damage the tissues.
No harm. In fact, I-ve found that it increases the pleasure.
Yes, very stupid you.
Squeezing the penile shaft to stop ejaculation? -