Monday, January 22, 2018

Why do i have jelly like substance on my semen? ... And I do have painful ejaculations. HELP! :(? -

Why do i have jelly like substance on my semen? ... And I do have painful ejaculations. HELP! :(? -

I usually masturbate once a day. but if i don-t do this often, perhaps like a week or so, this happens. is this normal? please advise. :(
I believe its normal. The longer your baby batter has to wait to come out the thicker (sometimes chunkier) it becomes.
Do you drink enough water? And lots of coffee. This can create a gritty feeling.

Other then that its normal, except the hurting part, could be a gonorhea infection too. Or could be epididymides or prostititis.
Do you remember to wash it down there?
Hmmm Docs Know Best
Talk to a doctor. Sounds like you might have an infection.
Why do i have jelly like substance on my semen? ... And I do have painful ejaculations. HELP! :(? -