Saturday, February 17, 2018

Ejaculation question..? -

Ejaculation question..? -

i find that usually just before i ejaculates, i like to open my mouth and tilt my head backwards... is this just me or normal for everyone...? i wonder why...?
Most people when they orgasm do that. I-ve done it several times. I guess when it just feels that good, our body does that automatically to enjoy the pleasure. It-s pretty awesome.
when i reach climax, i squint, close eyes, make an -oh- sound, stop breathing for a while, and when im done, i unsquint, my face still has an -oh- to my mouth, making a grunting noise from not breathing, and open my eyes after grunting while i start to rub my clitorus to go for more (my refraction period is when im out of breathe and trying to regain soem stamina back while catching breathe)
It-s called an orgasm. Enjoy it!

One phrase you might familiarize yourself with: -O-Face-
...the impression of which, is the base for much humor.
it is normal
all boys do something just before they ejaculate
most boys like to watch the semen shoot ouit
normal reaction to an orgasm.
yea thats ok
its so awesome when it comes out.
just the way it is for some people
I usually close my eyes and scrunch up my face.

Everyone-s got his own thing. It-s all good.
Ejaculation question..? -