Sunday, February 25, 2018

Is this normal after ejaculation? -

Is this normal after ejaculation? -

Sometimes when I come, I stay erect. If I-m only masturbating to sleep better or something, it goes down but if I-m REALLY horny it stays up. Is this normal? Does it happen to you guys?

And does penis size matter? I-m 14 and I-m only 4-. But I-m queer so I don-t need to please a woman.


It depends, it could be priapism and depending how long it stays erect coul cause damage and/or pain. I had it happen once or twice and it was quite painful. If it is happening a lot there may be an underlying medical condition. Ask your doctor at you next check up.

From the Mayo Clinic


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/priapis…

Robert Y is reported...

Every damn answer of his is pointless...ending with a bubba...

What does that damn Babba mean...
Everything is OK in River City, Bubba!
depends for me

sometimes it just ends but other times it stays for a few minutes
well if you are really horny that might have something to do with it. and the size of your penis...
meh welcome to my world kiddo :)
yes cause ur horny

im 14 and do the same thing if u wunna chat osuroxmysoxs1@yahoo.com
Is this normal after ejaculation? -