Thursday, November 1, 2018

Premature ejaculation...? -

Premature ejaculation...? -

In a previous question I found out a few reasons for premature ejaculation... I think i may have it from lots of masturbation as a young teen. I use to do it frequently, because i didn-t know any better... When my gf goes to give me oral sex, I *** within seconds it seems. I have no control over myself and its very embarrassing. How can I fix this problem? I am 20 years and I love her and I would like to be able to last atleast 5minutes. Help?
Oral sex is the greatest and many guys will(me included blow real quick). maybe if you was to bust one out before hand you would last a little longer. in other words unload the gun before you take it out side to hunt. If you don-t do that have her do it feels great and it lost of fun, while she is doing such give her some fun also. She will love it I-m sure, get her to squirt that is great.
Premature ejaculation...? -