Saturday, December 8, 2018

Is this premature ejaculation whats wrong with me.? -

Is this premature ejaculation whats wrong with me.? -

I notice when I have the chance to have sex with other girls except only 1 certain girl I tend to not get an erection. The girl(s) can be naked ready for intercourse, and my erection fails everytime!

But, when I am with one certain girl..I get an erection by just laying next to her. When we start to fool around I can alrdy feel the pre *** and my pants are soaked from it :(. Once we start to have intercourse, I ejaculate no longer than about 40seconds. What is Wrong!?

I-ve had sex atleast 30 times and i never think I-ve lasted longer than 1min and 30secs.

Don-t be rude please, its a very sensative subject for me.
I am not an expert but a similar thing used to happen to me although I was 19 at the time. For me I found out it was becasue she was the only one I was attracted to and the only one I wanted to have sex with. It took about three months of us have starts and stops and frustrations like you describe but after a while we learned the secret. We would have sex everywhere, any time of day. We did it in a wine room at work (we worked at restaurant together) in our cars, on the grass in parks, in the sand at the beach, in the waves of the water, in pools, at friends houses. sometimes we would have sex 10 or more times a day. And lots of time it was over in under 5 minutes. We did not do much foreplay. A lot of time it was get the genitals exposed even just a little bit but enough to slide in and bang away for a minute or two. She was on contraception so there was no condom to slow us down. Over a period of six months we went from 10 times a day down to 2 or 3 a day but we would always have a long session at night. It would be a minimum of 4 hours but was mostly longer then 8 and as much as 12 hours. I would orgasm only 2 or 3 times but then but she would have 2 dozen or more hard, shaking, trembling orgasms a night. It kept the relationship tight. The quickies during the day would keep us going but the nights were what we lived for. After a year or so, we started growing apart and I wanted to travel and she go back to school, but the techniques learned stayed with me since. When I meet someone new we go through the same cycle of 5 or more times a day and then have 2 to 6 hours of sex a night sex without issue. Hang in there. If she is a good girl with a great sex drive she will work through it with you. Dont spend too much time with foreplay, rip off each others clothes and start banging away. Even if you only get the underwear off. Quickness is your friend. You will find that 20 - 40 minutes later the both of you wanna do it again. Pull over the car, find a hidden spot and nail her again. That just keeps goin on and on like that. Its a wild ride!
I guess the old answer, pratice makes perfitt applys Sounds like you have the hots for this woman. Over time and with sex everyday. you will feel less pressure and lasting longer will -come- in time. Don-t feel bad, I just got back from Iraq 3 days ago and haven-t been home yet. My wife knows the first time will be fast, but I-ll get back to the same me after a few days of having sex everyday.
Is this premature ejaculation whats wrong with me.? -