Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ejaculation Problem!!!!!Help PLEASE!? -

Ejaculation Problem!!!!!Help PLEASE!? -

Just yesterday me and my gf were having sex for a longer time than usual (about 2 hours this time) and when I was about to *** I felt like I had built up alot of semen... but when I pulled out ALOT less *** came out then normal... its weird cause I felt I would EXPLODE... and then just a little came out, I was kinda dissapointed... why did this happen..? I was thinking it could have been my pc muscle exercixes (kegels) the day before, that wore out the muscle or what? Any ideas? =/
you where problom have a stornge one and your body forced you to hold back next time push like your trying to get a turd out
Did your orgasm feel less potent as well? You may have just shot a lower load than normal for some reason.
Your tube thing could have blocked some of it while coming out. Or just the way you finished, when i finish bad sometimes it feels like its stuck in there. lol
dam dude u last a long *** time i can only last 5 minutes tops. i guess maybe it felt alot more was gonna come out but in reality it wasnt that much
Ejaculation Problem!!!!!Help PLEASE!? -