Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Extrem headache right before ejaculation? -

Extrem headache right before ejaculation? -

headache comes on seconds prior to ejaculation,headache is on the left side of my head.Headache sometimes lasts for 10 min. sometimes headache lasts all day, it is allway bad and pain makes me want to curl up in a ball .It starts in my neck and stops at the front of my head right close to my eye.


Get your blood pressure checked

Try and relax a little more into the ejacualtion rather than tensing it all up and dont hold your breath!! Nice slow long breaths will actually help delay the ejaculation anyway and improve the duration of your orgasim
i-ve heard about women getting headaches before orgasm, maybe it is the same type of thing. ask your doctor.
You-re about to have an anurism.

You need a catscan. Stat.
THAT WOULD SUCK!
that used to happen to me too it hurts like hell but it eventually stopped
because you are weak and you don-t have the balls to do it
consult with your doctor
Try this link

http://www.relieve-migraine-headache.com…

try painkillers, paracetomal
Extrem headache right before ejaculation? -